Friday, October 14, 2011

Follow my book blog FRIDAY!!



Q.If you could have characters from a particular book meet and form an epic storyline with characters from a particular TV series, which would you choose and why?


I'm thinking....

I would like to see Paul Sr. on American Chopper meet someone... Who's the bossiest person in a book I can think of?  

The Queen Mother in Incarceron and Sapphique comes to mind.  What's her name?  I'd like to see those two assigned a lego brick building challenge together.

Totally.




HAPPY HOPPING!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is a really different choice for character to meet. lol

    Thanks for following! Following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome choices!!
    Thank you for following my blog, will be sure to follow you back!

    ReplyDelete

This is an award-free, tag-free zone. Thank you for understanding!!!!

Sweet! Thanks for commenting - I love it!!

Please excuse the word verification. I'm not interested in comment advertising!! Lol.