Thursday, October 20, 2011

Book Blogger Hop!

Fun Friday Hop hosted by Crazy for Books:

Book Blogger Hop

“What is your favorite type of candy?”


Chocolate.  Chocolate.  Chocolate.  With chocolate.  Maybe a little peanut butter... and some more chocolate.


Halloween is definitely the sweetest season with all the mini candy bars.  I'm a STASHER, so there's some here and there and in odd places, sometimes not remotely connected to the kitchen.  The theory is that I should have to work a little to find it.  Ha!  



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog - I'm a new follower here. I agree with you about chocolate. Chocolate makes everything better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I think I should become a stasher too, apparently it works wonders for your diet but I've never tried it myself! :P Haha, thanks for stopping by my blog. Great to see fellow chocolate lovers out there in the blogosphere ^^

    New follower!

    Felicia @ A Novel Paradise

    ReplyDelete

This is an award-free, tag-free zone. Thank you for understanding!!!!

Sweet! Thanks for commenting - I love it!!

Please excuse the word verification. I'm not interested in comment advertising!! Lol.