Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WWW - Death Cure!

Wow from Breaking the Spine

This is such a great idea... sharing with other bloggers fun up-n-coming books.  I'm looking forward to a few new releases, although, now that I notice that it's already the 12th, this book just came out!!


Ganked from Amazon:

Thomas knows that Wicked can't be trusted, but they say the time for lies is over, that they've collected all they can from the Trials and now must rely on the Gladers, with full memories restored, to help them with their ultimate mission. It's up to the Gladers to complete the blueprint for the cure to the Flare with a final voluntary test.
What Wicked doesn't know is that something's happened that no Trial or Variable could have foreseen. Thomas has remembered far more than they think. And he knows that he can't believe a word of what Wicked says.
The time for lies is over. But the truth is more dangerous than Thomas could ever imagine.
Will anyone survive the Death Cure?

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a captivating book.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to catch up with these books!! I uploaded this book's trailer in my blog and Im really drooling!! need to read them asap!!

    I also wanted to invite you to my great international giveaway!! there are 12 different titles from where you can choose!

    http://dazzlingreads.blogspot.com/2011/10/autumn-giveaway.html

    My WoW

    http://dazzlingreads.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday-pandemonium-by.html

    Take care and Happy reading! =D

    *new follower* ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need and want to read the maze runner. It sounds so good and I have heard such good things about it, I should buy it now. lol New Follower.
    Here is my Wow
    http://thebookshelfreview.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday-tigers-voyagetiger.html

    ReplyDelete

This is an award-free, tag-free zone. Thank you for understanding!!!!

Sweet! Thanks for commenting - I love it!!

Please excuse the word verification. I'm not interested in comment advertising!! Lol.