Sunday, June 10, 2012

New Books!!

New Books over here!!

To highlight in the future:

Cover for 'ANTics'ANTics looks like a lot of fun, and for a short time, it's FREE on Smashwords.


The Lost KingdomThe Lost Kingdom by Kris Ellsworth will be available soon. I'm looking forward to reading it!!!  :-D


For review... no, I'm not accepting any books for review, but somehow I can't stay away from 'em, either. I accepted The Forgiven Duke & Immigration & Adaptation.

The Forgiven Duke: A Forgotten Castles Novel

I WON Mud, Blood and Motocross by Mick Wade from the Hopelessly Devoted Bibliophile, which arrived in the mail this week.

The Girl in the Steel Corset (Steampunk Chronicles, #1)I've been staying away from NetGalley 'cause I just get sucked in, you know? But I had to download The Forgiven Duke, which reminded me that I so want to read The Girl in the Clockwork Collar, so logically, I bought The Girl in the Steel Corset to read first.


There's always MORE, you know?  'Cause I have winners every week, too, and I've stopped posting about 'em 'cause I get all worked up over writing awesome posts, when really, I can't keep up with myself. Ha!  (That's a good thing.)  I bought a copy of Grave Mercy this week for Ems, the winner of My Favorite Reads Giveaway. Congrats!!

Marla in the Phillipines won The Lure of Shapinsay + some awesome swag. I forwarded her info to Krista Holle, which was so fun, she's so enthusiastic & generous.

I've been mailing out some swag - it felt like a lot to me, but I'm sure compared to BEA returnees, it was more like what they stuffed in a side-pocket.  Lol. I can't wait to see how everyone's trip went!!

Protector (Anniversary of the Veil, #1)As for the signed copy of Under the Never Sky, that went to Arriane Cruz, which is so fun, 'cause I won Protector from her back in April. And Janhvi in India won the signed hardback of Shatter Me.

CONGRATULATIONS, ALL!!


Now I'm going to make myself a banana split because I can!!  Lol.