Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wow - Sequels!!

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine...

waiting & waiting

This week, I'm excited about Nexts!!!  

The Forgiven Duke: A Forgotten Castles NovelThe Forgiven Duke
Jamie Carie

Tethered by her impulsive promise to marry Lord John Lemon - the path of least resistance - Alexandria Featherstone sets off toward Iceland in search of her parents with a leaden heart. A glimpse of her guardian, the Duke of St. Easton - the path less traveled by - on Dublin’s shore still haunts her.


Guardian 


coming fall of 2012. Pre-order an e-copy NOW for only $3.99!
Amazon/B&N


& Avenger
expected April 2013

by Heather Burch


7 comments:

  1. If I ever read THE FORGIVEN DUKE, I think I would struggle not to read "John Lemon" as "John Lennon"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Halflings so I can't wait for book #2. I haven't seen the cover before :)

    Liza’s WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! I haven't read Haflings. I so want to! Great picks! :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Forgiven Duke looks promising! I agree with Charlotte though...I'd probably end up reading his name as John Lennon all the time haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be checking out Guardian and Avenger because the cover and titles intrigues me.

    Talk Supe WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is a sweet deal on the second book in Heather Burch's series! Thanks for letting me know =D

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete

This is an award-free, tag-free zone. Thank you for understanding!!!!

Sweet! Thanks for commenting - I love it!!

Please excuse the word verification. I'm not interested in comment advertising!! Lol.