Friday, October 19, 2012

Faerytale Fridays - Take me to my Castle!!

Welcome to Faerytale Fridays where I post a piece of Imagination. On this fine, rainy October evening, I'm dreaming of where I would live if I were in a faerytale. It would have to be a Castle, of course.

1
Kilchurn Castle - Loch Awe - Scotland, UK

2
Castle Castle Castle Castle

3
Neuschwanstein Castle #castle

4
castle #castle

5
castle

6
castle

7
Castle

8
Castle

9
castle

10
castle

11
Castle

I just numbered 'em instead of coming up with creative names. I know I'm not the only one who gets (stupid) (long) headaches. It's hard to think or be very creative when my head hurts... happily I've been able to read. The story climbs underneath the pain and takes me away. The house was not picked up today... we ate order in pizza... I dressed in sweats. Lol. But I finished Spirit Bound and read 200 pgs into Last Sacrifice. So... that's a good day. And now I'm dreaming of castles...

I like #10 best. I want to get lost in there...

11 comments:

  1. I think #3 and #6 are my favourite., though they are all absolutely gorgeous. I hope your headaches go away soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so beautiful!! I just love the pictures you post :D
    #1, 5, and 11 are my favs - ooooh, now I MUST win the lottery lol
    Sorry you have a crappy headache, hope by the time you read this you are feeling 100% better! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx!! Me, too. Lol.

      Would you build a castle if you won the lottery? Or wrote a best-selling series?! :-D Today I think I might. I'm definitely winning the lottery. Every day brings me a day closer. Lol.

      It does feel better, thx... "by the time I read this". :-)

      Delete
  3. Can't choose!!! But I really love #3, can I ask what's the name of the castle? I like the view of #4 and #6...

    Go here!!! They're also about castles!!!

    http://www.oddee.com/item_96663.aspx

    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great link!!!! So much info about different castles, I love it!

      Delete
  4. I love castle #7 and 10! They look kind of hidden and mysterious. I'd love to have castle #11 if I ever became an evil villain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always good to keep an evil villain plan in mind. Just in case.

      Delete
  5. Oh I LOVE #6! I went to Scotland and England when I was 16, and saw so many castles I could have cried for the lack of them here in the states. I wouldn't want to live IN one (very drafty, and hard to heat well, and lack of indoor plumbing...no thanks). But to be able to walk around one whenever I wanted to be inspired or feel romantic? Yes, please. :D

    ReplyDelete

This is an award-free, tag-free zone. Thank you for understanding!!!!

Sweet! Thanks for commenting - I love it!!

Please excuse the word verification. I'm not interested in comment advertising!! Lol.