Friday, October 12, 2012

Social Icons

I'm making mini-buttons for my blog.

This post is part of following Instruction #1 on Parajunkie's site.  If you want to follow along... you can use this handy-dandy page or make one of your own. Seriously... have at 'em!!

You'll see I have trouble making up my mind. There are lots of icons. Just zippy down to the bottom for the next instructions.

rss BB101 Tutorial: Social Icons

twitter BB101 Tutorial: Social Icons

face BB101 Tutorial: Social Icons

good BB101 Tutorial: Social Icons

pin BB101 Tutorial: Social Icons

youtube BB101 Tutorial: Social Icons

Of course... I like these ones...











Here's some more I would like to have...













 



There's a ton more I accidently downloaded for free from Icon Drawer. Lol.









1 - put icons on a page.  CHECK!

2 - publish the page - Okidoki