Saturday, March 30, 2013

Snapshot... Mystical Miniature

Hosted by Alyce @ At Home With Books... you've stumbled upon me practicing miniature photography this fine Saturday.

Enter the mystical world of... my back yard!!


I took a bazillion pix & none of 'em look just right. Lol. But this little moss growth on this rock looks just like something out of The Hobbit, doesn't it?!  It looks like an adventure waiting to happen. Those thingame's, whatever they are, are about 1/2" high.

Here's another view...


For Easter... I'm hiding a bunch of chocolates around the house for the kids to find in the morning. We've decorated eggs, too, for an outdoor "real egg" hunt at the relative's after church. The chocolate hunt is a big hit. It's one of those things we really agree on. Chocolate. What are you doing for Easter?

9 comments:

  1. Happy Easter from sunny, humid Bali. The chocolate hunt sounds like fun, the moss looks like the ears of a Sesame Street puppet! The resort staff left us a little chocolate surprise this morning :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, how fun!! What a unique Easter you're having this year!!

      Delete
  2. My boys are men, so no hunting for chocolates. One of them doesn't eat chocolate, if you can imagine. The other wanted jelly beans. Your photo sure looks like it's from another planet. Perhaps it's a fairy garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *sigh* Probably for the best. I've quite grown addicted to cadbury mini eggs again.

      :-) I think you're right about the fairy garden!

      Delete
  3. Happy Easter!

    since teh weather is really freezing still no hunt outside but i got my kinder on teh table^^ better that way^^

    i will try to read and rest and then some work for the blog but mostly resting today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Easter, miki!!!!!!!!!!

      :-) Resting sounds good!! Kinder sounds amazing!! Have a great day!!

      Delete
  4. Great photos. I do think it's important to find the beauty in the ordinary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little dooflachies! Whatever they are, they're fun to see!

    ReplyDelete

This is an award-free, tag-free zone. Thank you for understanding!!!!

Sweet! Thanks for commenting - I love it!!

Please excuse the word verification. I'm not interested in comment advertising!! Lol.