Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Did you see Cress? #JigDancinFool

Lol. This is totally awesome... did you see?

MEYER CRESS BOOKS

*sigh*  It's beayoooootiful!

I have the premise for you, too... but to really tease yer brain, you gotta hop over and read the EXCERPT. I love Cress already, after just a few moments hangin' out with her in her satellite. The only decent thing about waiting 'til February 14th is that there will be 560 pages of it. *sigh*  That's wonderful!!

 I give the excerpt 5 stars. Can I do that?  I guess I just did!!  Go read it already!!

Rapunzel's tower is a satellite. She can't let down her hair - or her guard.

In this third book in the bestselling Lunar Chronicles series, Cinder and Captain Thorne are fugitives on the run, with Scarlet and Wolf in tow. Together, they’re plotting to overthrow Queen Levana and her army. 

Their best hope lies with Cress, who has been trapped on a satellite since childhood with only her netscreens as company. All that screen time has made Cress an excellent hacker – unfortunately, she’s just received orders from Levana to track down Cinder and her handsome accomplice. 

When a daring rescue goes awry, the group is separated. Cress finally has her freedom, but it comes at a high price. Meanwhile, Queen Levana will let nothing stop her marriage to Emperor Kai. Cress, Scarlet, and Cinder may not have signed up to save the world, but they may be the only ones who can.


5 comments:

  1. Ah that cover is AMAZING! Can I read the excerpt if I haven't read Scarlet yet? Or will it spoil Scarlet for me?

    Dee @ Dee's Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can read it!! Well... I suppose it does look at Scarlet from a different perspective. The real question here is WHY haven't you read Scarlet, yet?!

      Delete
  2. Yes, YES! I did see this yesterday, & my first though was... is she naked?
    Because it looks like she is, then I saw the white fabric around her neck & oh-ed a little.

    But yes(!), I loved, isn't it AMAZING!
    I had been waiting & now DAMN. 560 pages seems still like a form of torture because I have to wait to read so many amazing pages *day dreams off...*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jajajajajaja oh, my goodness, that's funny. I put a copy of the book THIS HUGE to show that she's NOT NAKED 'cause I totally did like you, like wha-?! jajajaja Oh, that's great. Way to make us LOOK at the cover - a trick?

      I really love Meyer's writing. Although... after listening to Scarlet on audio, I HEAR THAT READER'S VOICE!!! It's weird. Someone's voice is INSIDE my head.

      Delete
  3. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! I freaking LOVE this series and I cannot goddamned wait!

    ReplyDelete

This is an award-free, tag-free zone. Thank you for understanding!!!!

Sweet! Thanks for commenting - I love it!!

Please excuse the word verification. I'm not interested in comment advertising!! Lol.