Thursday, September 19, 2013

#TackleTBR Challenge - Enchanted plus JOURNALS!


YA Romantics has a fun challenge....

Take one of the books you've read on the Readathon and pair it with some favorite thing that fits the book. Genius, no?  :-)



Enchanted (Woodcutter Sisters #1)I read Enchanted on my Nook... and Sunday's magical gift is a never-ending Journal (in which her stories actually happen.)


Journals are my favorite things... maybe even more than books, if that's possible. Vale sent me this beautiful dragon-covered journal just in time to inspire my newest story of a ferocious dragon that doesn't mean to be so darn ferocious, but that's all he knows.

:-D

There's still time to enter the Readathon today to enter to win one of YA Romantic's ARCs (Like we need to ADD to our TBRs, but who can resist?!)  I'd love to see your pairing of book and fav thing, whether you join the readathon or not, let me know if you share one!!!!!  :-D