Saturday, February 20, 2016

Generous Blogger Remembers Reclusive Me

Isabelle has sent me a package every year from across the world. Even when I'm so buried in 9-5 work and barely say "hi" on any front (besides the growing family) she remembers me with something she makes with her hands.

I'm grateful and more than a little intimidated and embarrassed,  since my creations don't often come out well enough for public viewing and I am so easily distracted by the pretty,  shiny things of every day life, she catches me by surprise. 

Well, here's a public "Thank you", Isabelle,  along w/ a pic of your generosity to someone who's been reclusive for at least the last 2 yrs (me). Thank you and God bless you with health and many gifts in return,  maybe even something from me if I can carry out a multi-step process without tripping over myself.