Q: Today’s Question is something new, an activity. We want to see what you look like! Take a pic with you and your current read! Too shy? Boo!
w/ Game of Thrones. (There's a real video of the real me lingering 3 posts away, if you're totally NUTS! & wanna check it out.)
This week at Colorimetry.....
* In My Mailbox included Game of Thrones, which has suddenly sucked me in from the first head-roll.
* But first I was laughing over Mercury Rises
(Does anyone else ever get stuck "BETWEEN"? Like having finished one, where to start next? especially if you really need a winner?! But also have aggressive plans?!?! Like writing plans?!?!)
* I drew a WINNER of the Spooctacular Giveaway on VIDEO! Yikes!
* Waiting on Wednesday is so fun... I love seeing all the new stuff coming out. I highlighted Princess Academy 2, which doesn't really have a name, yet, or a cover. Kinda jumpin' the gun on that one.
* Review from Incarceron & Sapphique - 'cause they go together forever in my head, now. Goofballs.
Story Siren's post about Newbie Bloggers was really fun. I have been shocked at how much time blogging takes - I mean, I know I don't HAVE to do anything, but it's also so fun! But... it's NOVEMBER.... which means NANOWRIMO!! And I'm still only 1881 words in on my totally awesomely juicy story with fins and fast cars!!!!!!!! (So, it's also been a bit frantic.)
But I already have this great Interview with my Favorite New Find of the week ready to post. This blog was so interesting, I just enjoyed a couple weeks of posts all at once, curiouser and curiouser.