Thursday, January 12, 2012

Follow Friday - Music!!

Follow Book Blog Friday is hosted by Parajunkie & Alison Can Read...
Hop over to their sites to join the Follow!!


Question of the Week: Many readers/bloggers are also big music fans. Tell us about a few of your favorite bands/singers that we should listen to in 2012.



Ok... I'm totally looking forward to Hopping this week b/c I live in a very interesting house filled with balls of energy. I'm not saying I don't listen to music... I do. It's just I'm more familiar with LMFAO & whatever's the hottest song out lately. So... these are the songs stuck in my head. Not for reading along to, but.... I live in a zoo.  (I admit it.)








Yes... please laugh. It's all ya can do.  Hey... we have a nerf gun contest before bed every night. There's orange darts all over my kitchen right now.  Life As I Know It!