Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Apologies!

To Subscribers of Colorimetry...

I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was getting some html training this morning and "updated" various posts a few times, which means you got multiplies sent to your in-boxes and I just wanted to make sure you knew...

THAT WAS NOT NORMAL and won't happen on a regular basis.

I wish I could announce that I understand html now, but mostly I understand that

1. Blogger is transitioning

2. I copy & paste excessively &

3. My Facebook page is a PAGE, not a person.

Grf.

It's just that I lost major chunks of my blog temporarily, which threatened to cause wide-spread panic in my mini-sphere of LIFE. Sidebars... GFC... posts.... POOF!  Luckily, they poofed! back, too.

If anyone's having trouble following or entering or finding anything on my blog... I blame Blogger. They're updating their systems in March, with all their GFC clearing-house and stuff. Please be patient 'cause I don't know what I'm doing well enough to move!!!!


There's a generalized Update Party coming up at the end of March. I shall attempt to refrain from "updating posts" or anything 'til March 30th, at least.  Hey.... join in the fun, ya wanna?!



Sign up at It's All About Books to freshen up yer blog with other nutty bloggers!
March 30 - April 1