Thursday, March 15, 2012

Feature and Follow - it's Friday!!!!

Welcome to this Friday's version of Feature & Follow (formerly Follow My Book Blog Friday) hosted by the amazing Parajunkee's View & Alison Can Read.  This week featuring... Reading with ABC & The Fairytale Nerd. (Yay!!!)


And the AWESOME QUESTION of the day:


Q: What is the best book you've read in the last month? What is the worst book you've read in the last month?



LegendI think the best book I read recently was Legend, which I just reviewed Thurs morning. It was so fun and so fast and had so many things I really enjoyed... I just don't think I've rated a book a 5 for at least a month!!  Embrace would be the close second.

Eden's Root by Rachel E. FisherFor worst... I have to say Eden's Root and there's a good story there. I like the idea of the story a lot, but it really doesn't feel finished to me. I knew I was going to rate it low, so I emailed the author and gave her the option of doing a guest post instead of posting my review. (I know, nice, right?!) And she told me to post my review, even though I was rating it low... and ever since we've been emailing back and forth about writing and food and I made a friend. So... I almost like Rachel Fisher's book better, for knowing the writer behind the book.  How cool is that?!?!

Ok... what about you?!

I can't wait to see these answers... I'm boosting my Wishlist today!!!! 


13 comments:

  1. Ooooh Legend does look really good! I'm going to have to check it out! Hope you have a good Friday :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura :)
    I've heard great things about Legend but have yet to read it.:) I've never heard of your worst book chosen thankfully!;)

    Happy Friday!
    My FF: http://MissVainsParanormalFantasy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I've heard great things about Legend. I hope to read it some time.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there :) just hopping through...

    I'm also your newest follower :) Here is my choice...

    Feature & Follow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm... Legend? I'll have to check this one out (I've seen it around but never gotten to read its summary or anything).

    New follower~
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Legend is awesome! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I have Eden's Root for review, and I hope to get to it soon. Rachel is a wonderful person, I agree!

    Have a great weekend!
    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just dying to reaad Legend! *-*
    I'm an old gfc follower! :)
    http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/03/ff-feature-and-follow-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found your blog through Parajunkie's blog hop and just started following - looking forward to reading more of your posts!

    Amy
    http://neftzger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Sorry, had linked the wrong page:)

      But I loved Legend! I tore thru it in about one day,it's so fast paced! Great pick:)

      My FF

      Delete
  10. I have not read Legend but I know it's gotten great reviews! Here is my FF:

    http://shewolfreads.com/2012/03/16/feature-follow-5/

    Thanks for the twitter follow! Looking forward to your tweets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was nice of you to e-mail the author.I'm glad you made a friend. New follower here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have Legend, but I haven't read it yet!

    Thanks for stopping by and for the follow, I returned it!

    ReplyDelete

This is an award-free, tag-free zone. Thank you for understanding!!!!

Sweet! Thanks for commenting - I love it!!

Please excuse the word verification. I'm not interested in comment advertising!! Lol.