Saturday, April 21, 2012

Her perspective Snapshot

Hosted by Alyce @ At Home With Books:

Originally... this was my snapshot:  The outdoor "booth" we hung out in all last weekend at the Portland International Raceway Swapmeet. We got sunburned!! This picture reminds me of relaxing in chairs, selling car parts and reading a book.

Now I'm adding all these: I downloaded these pictures off of my phone this week. This is Trinity's perspective of the Roadster Show we went to a few weeks back.  I like her focus...

Candy everywhere

Shiny pink

Cool flames

Where's the face-painter?

Cool stuff for sale

Cute model!

Self-portrait

Mom's hair flower (why's Cam-shaft sitting way back there?!)

Bored big brothers

More shiny pink

Pretty flowers!

She's got such a bright outlook on everything, even Dad's events. She's surrounded by hundreds of cool hotrods, and she spots the flowers, the bracelets, and the PINK!!  Too cute.

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pics and stories! oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the flames on that one car...so intricate! I don't even like cars very much, but that's really artwork...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somebody cut those decorative flames right out of the metal, which is so cool!!

      Delete
  3. Great cars! I do love a shiny hot rod - looks like a fun event.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flames! What a fun way to spend the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you. She managed to find the true bright spots - at least to most girls. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the one with the orange flames the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the great pictures!!! Your daughter looks so cute!! Gorgeous flowers too!!

    My favorite car though is the PINK one!!:)<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photos made me feel as though I were right in the middle of the action!

    ReplyDelete

This is an award-free, tag-free zone. Thank you for understanding!!!!

Sweet! Thanks for commenting - I love it!!

Please excuse the word verification. I'm not interested in comment advertising!! Lol.