Monday, July 30, 2012

Sweet Kindle Deals!!

I happened upon some books available on the cheap and I had to pass 'em on. It was either share the news, or buy all of them. This is the sort of sale I just can't walk by and pretend I don't see, you know?  I keep wandering back and looking at my computer screen. Lol.  Since I can't buy ALL of them, I'm sharing with you!!

Only $2.99:






Only $1.59:



Only $.99:




I know... you can thank me by sending flowers.  No, really, YOU'RE WELCOME!!  The Book of a Thousand Days is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITES!!  You must get it!!


6 comments:

  1. Dang, those are some amazing deals there! Thank you, Laura, for sharing!! <3

    ps - Really been wanting to read Anna Dressed in Blood, so I might just be shopping on Amazon tonight lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, thanks! Got Throne of Glass. Been dying to read that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! These are good deals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these post. I think I'm going to try the Throne of Glass Novellas and Anna Dressed In Blood !

    ReplyDelete

This is an award-free, tag-free zone. Thank you for understanding!!!!

Sweet! Thanks for commenting - I love it!!

Please excuse the word verification. I'm not interested in comment advertising!! Lol.