Sunday, October 28, 2012

Snapshot - Awarding Flowers

What a surprise!! I've never received a box of roses by UPS delivery before and the card didn't include a name, so I had an interesting 24 hours hunting down the thoughtful sender.


Aren't they beautiful? Turns out my mom wanted to encourage me to keep writing. Her sentiments echoed my husband's... "You ARE an author!"  *____*  This huge concept makes me blush with excitement, but I can't help wondering if I've snuck in the back door to claim a title I don't deserve. Yet.

My lil' winning short story is about what it feels like to be the new kid in school with a slightly paranormal coming-to-terms can be read HERE with the other winners' stories.

Thx to Alyce @ At Home with Books for hosting Saturday Snapshot. Someone should tell me it's Sunday. Hey... it took me a long time to write this wee post. It's the weekend. I'm hangin' with the fam.