Sunday, December 9, 2012

Dec 10 - Monday Leapin' Lords!

I had to look it up:


On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

12 Drummers Drumming
11 Pipers Piping
10 Lords-a-Leaping
Ladies Dancing
Maids-a-Milking
Swans-a-Swimming
Geese-a-Laying
Gold Rings
Colly Birds
French Hens[4]
Turtle Doves
And a Partridge in a Pear Tree.


From ER Heroldson last year... some hilarious art.


3It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

Thx Sheila @ Book Journey for hosting!!


I finished two of my long lingerin' books this week. PHEW!!  Lol. Now I just gotta write some reviews!  My review of Starflower will go up tomorra. I can't wait. Such a unique book!! I also finished The Escape of Princess Madeline. :-D  Very fun in a skippy sort of way!

Evie's Knight Book Tour

This leaves me mid-Evie's Knight, which I'm enjoying on my Nook at night. The writing is delicious and I've come to tears once already. *sigh* But I'm planning a Tour in January, so I'm putting lots of thought into my reading and not rushing through. Oh yea... this tour is going to be awesome.  If you've ever wondered what touring with me would be like *waggles eyebrows*... or been interested in this book... the tour is technically "full", but I'll get ya in. Shoot me an email when you sign up, though, to make sure I catch yer entry.

Changeless (Parasol Protectorate, #2)In my purse, I've stashed Changeless for reading when I'm out-n-about. I started this book months ago and got sidetracked. But all that chatter about posting my review of Soulless and it's Manga got me hankerin' after some more Parasol Protectorate. There is nothin' like Alexia's attitude. Lol. She is one of a kind... and I just got to the part where she got a new parasol... it's crazy!!


The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey, #3)The Iron Queen... how long have you been on my TBR shelf?!?!  Lol... too long!!!!  Vale, who entertains me regularly with awesome emails, has been reading this series and caught up to as far as I got. I'm excited to read this one with her. Kagawa's writing is delightful!

SplinteredI've been writing, rather than reading, and crafting, too. But I'm waiting, see, for Splintered to arrive in my mailbox. Krazy Book Lady has this cool read-n-pass-on thing going with her own copy of this fun-lookin' book. I gotta read it as soon as it arrives, so I'm trying not to get tooooooo into another book that I can't put down. And watching my mail box.

Have you ever participated in one of these? It's kind of exciting and kind of, like, what if I'm crazy-busy all of a sudden?!  I'm sure everything will work out, but I can't help watching for the mailman DAILY. It's possible I have other books coming, too. Maybe. *drums fingers* Trying to be patient. Hard to do.