Friday, February 8, 2013

Faerytale Friday... Little Red

I could go all night... I love collecting pictures of Little Red Riding Hood. After reading Scarlette, I see the red as more... like blood. And the snow sets it off so beautifully. What a dark tale!!  Of course, I haven't read Scarlet by Marissa Meyer, yet. I can't wait!!

Which picture draws more emotion for you?

1. little red riding hood

2. Little Red Riding Hood

3. little red riding hood - so scary

4. steampunk little red riding hood.

5. Little red riding hood part 1

6. Little red riding hood

7. Little Red Riding Hood, circa 1980’s  Photographer: Sarah Moon

8. First Encounter by Beatriz Martin Vidal

9. Little Red Riding Hood by ~restmlin on deviantART

10. Beware wolves  Little Red Riding Hood by Annya Kai im liking the dark forest alot!

11. Little Red Riding Hood

12. Little Red Riding Hood.

13. .


Hosted by A Backwards Story...

Did you catch the awesome week? So much more of Little Red Riding Hood... check it out!!

Which picture do you like best?  
They all click back to Pinterest where I found 'em. *sigh* Gotta love Pinterest!!!

8 comments:

  1. I like #1, #8, and #13 the most. These are great. I haven't read Scarlette, but these definitely put me in mind of Scarlet by Marissa Meyer and Ruby from Once Upon a Time. Love Red - I am a fan. Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I loved seeing all the different images. Number 9, 10, and 13 caught my attention the most. #9 drew the most emotion for some reason. 10 just looked fierce. And 13 is stunning. There were a few others that stood out as well but those were my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of them! Especially the red cloak against the backdrop of snow. Such a fun myth of man vs beast, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, the 12th!!

    As for Scarlet, oh my god!!! I can barely stop reading. I SO GOOD.
    Red Riding Hood is a very okay-ish fairy tale; I'd like it a whole more but OH NO! The girl MUST GO the way she was warned NOT TO. *shakes head*

    You probably already know, but... http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13597723-the-naturals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No... I didn't know. Hm... Interesting.

      You make me want to drop everything and find Scarlet NOW!! Lol. Nice.

      Delete
  5. So fun how everyone likes something different!!

    #10 is my fav - She's obviously outnumbered by the forest, alone, never mind the wolf, but look at that swagger. She's dangerous. Yep.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love 3, 11 and 12! But I think the third one is my favorite one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Secretly, Little Red is my favorite fairytale character- just because her story was the first I read when I was a kid. I really want to read the series by Melissa Meyer! And love the images!

    ReplyDelete

This is an award-free, tag-free zone. Thank you for understanding!!!!

Sweet! Thanks for commenting - I love it!!

Please excuse the word verification. I'm not interested in comment advertising!! Lol.