Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wow - "Too Many" books?!

Clock
Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine.

I look forward to sharing the up-coming releases I'm looking forward to and seeing everyone else's. This is the day my Wishlist grows. It doesn't need my help to grow, really, it seems to have a life of it's own... and these are two of the newest books on it:


The Girl in the Clockwork Collar (Steampunk Chronicles, #2)
The Girl in the Clockwork Collar
by Kady Cross (Check out the author's website!!  SO cool!!!)

Sixteen-year-old Finley Jayne and her "straynge band of mysfits" have journeyed from London to America to rescue their friend Jasper, hauled off by bounty hunters. But Jasper is in the clutches of a devious former friend demanding a trade-the dangerous device Jasper stole from him...for the life of the girl Jasper loves.  
One false move from Jasper and the strange clockwork collar around Mei's neck tightens. And tightens. 
Um... this cover is so beautiful and unusual. I haven't even read The Girl in the Steel Corset, yet, and I want this book!!!

Silver
by Talia Vance
Before Brianna fully understands who and what she is, she accidentally binds her soul to Blake. Forced to find a way to reconcile forbidden love and her bloody heritage, Brianna discovers that there's nothing pointless about her, and Blake may be in the most danger of all. 
How do you accidentally bind you soul to someone, anyone?!

I love this barren blue cover. The title is what intrigues me the most, though... what does silver have to do with being beautiful and binding souls? I need to know the answer to this question.


The Savage Grace (The Dark Div...So... you know Savage Grace came out yesterday, right? Well... the first two in the series are on SALE right now, which is very newsworthy, in my opinion. Since I'm not expecting any books in the mail this week, I've been inexplicably drawn to e-copies. Something about e-books that only cost a buck or two is very innocent, you know? Compelling... beautiful... non-space-taking...

If anyone else is feeling this pull, here are some great deals I found hopping around:

Only $1.79  (You know you want to. They're less than $2/ea!!)



These are FREE:


(11:15 is a pre-quel to Halflings - JUST released. Woop!!)

$.99 - Read with me the third week of March(ish)!!!
Also $.99 for Nook.



$1.29  (This is a must-have, of course, for Nook HERE.)


From my Wishlist... $3.99 Nook; $3.49 Kindle:


$3.99 Must-Have's for Kindles only:


Graceling is available for $6.99 on Nook, which, if you don't have it, well, you MUST!!


You're WELCOME!!!  :-D  

Thanks for stopping by!!  I can't wait to see what you are waiting for!  Leave me a comment so I make sure to swing by your post.