Sunday, January 6, 2013

Calling Generous Bloggers! Updates, updates!!


It's good manners to share changes.

I've been blogging long enough to know I don't want to stop. I love the books... I love the company. Probably in the opposite order, actually. The books are even better because of all the new friends I've made.

On the other hand... I need to ration out my time online. I mean, I started blogging so I could write my book. And, well, there's writing happenin', alrighty, but not the book. Lol. So, this is what I'm thinking.........

I didn't create Colorimetry to just walk away. No way. That means..... I'm opening my doors. I love having authors over for interview visits, why not bloggers?  If you have a blog or Goodreads account or any platform you were wishin' you could get more followers for... and you have something you'd like to give away as a "thank you", I'd like to invite you in my living room!!  Let's talk books!! YOUR favorite books!  You offer something deliciously bookish for readers... and I will bring the tea!  :-D

Sounds fun, right?


I still have openings for the Cast of Stones Tour. The stones on the cover show up right away... as enigmatic as they look, perfectly smooth, flawless, balanced... treasured. I'm hooked on the story & I just started it this weekend. This is my new awesome banner, thx to Kimberly Krey & her mad skills:

3It's Monday, What are you Reading?

Hosted by Sheila @ Book Journey

SplinteredI just finished Splintered. Like within the hour. If I'm not careful, I'll want to share all my opinion right here, right now... that review must be written ASAP!! It's everything it looks like... wow!!

Mind Games (Mind Games, #1)
Before that I finished Mind Games... because I could NOT put it down. I'll post both these reviews this week.


Now... I'm reading A Cast of Stones & Dark Triumph. (Eep! Yes!!)

Here's something fun Kathy is sharing over at I Am a Reader, Not a Writer.... 



What's your favorite word?

What an awesome question!! Lol. I can't think of a fav word... (I'll prob wake up in the middle of the night inspired - if so, I'll let you know!) My favorite sound, though... is a guttural or uvular trill. It's the sexiest sound on the planet... like a purr. Not when I make it... when I make it, it sounds like I'm about to puke something up, but when it's done right by a hot guy.... (I get to keep my husband all to myself. Go find your own guttural triller!)

What words or expression do you overuse?

Geez... what don't I overuse?! Awesome. Saweeeet!  Lol. It's pathetic, really... where's my creativity?!

If you were on Death Row what would your last meal be?

An endless bowl of New England Clam Chowder.

Pets?

I have for kids (no, they're not my pets!!  Sheesh!) so we have pets, alrighty. Two dogs... two cats... and a rabbit. (He's mine. Lives outside my kitchen window so we can visit all the time.)

Facebook or Twitter?

I'm pretty lame at both of 'em. Facebook is so loaded with TMI that I let my honey follow the drama. I'd like to figure out Twitter 'cause I'm so clueless. I think I'll like it if I ever get the hang of it.

Your turn!!  Pick a question and share your answer!!  Or join the hop and answer them all!!!  Plus... what are you reading?

As for the update you've been waiting for.... The latest on the Evie's Knight Tour!!



1 – Kimberly Krey – Cover Change!
1 – Kelly Fox – Goodreads Review
1 – I Am A Reader, Not A Writer – Clean Romance I
2 – Monique MorganAll You Need is Love I
3 – Getting Your Read On – Review - Clean Romance II
4 - Christy’s Cozy Corners – Review
6 – Passion and Life – Peaches Recipe & Excerpt – English/Spanish
6 - Paulette’s Papers – All You Need is Love II