Thursday, October 27, 2011

Friday - Follow & Blog Hop FUN!!

Welcome to Colorimetry!!!!

Follow my book blog Friday is hosted by Parajunkie and Alison Can Read...

Q. If you could have dinner with your favorite book character, who would you eat with and what would you serve?


Honestly... my favorite book characters make me nervous.

I would want to try a cup of Malak with Harry in Damar, but I'd be so quiet, I'd make a fool of myself. (The Blue Sword by Robin McKinley)

For the best dinner, though? I'd have to go with Herris Serrano's employer, what was her name? (anyone?!) She had fresh ingredients grown on her space ship and an in-space-ship cook to deliver. I was drooling reading about that! (Herris Sarrano by Elizabeth Moon)

I chose two characters named Harry/Herris?!?!  What does that say about me? Weird.



I'm HAPPILY participating in Crazy For Book's Book Blogger Hop.

Book Blogger Hop“What is your favorite Halloween costume?
Even if you don’t celebrate, what kinds of costumes do you like?”







Um... something Piraty like this, only, can I borrow the bod, too?!  hahaha




WELCOME to all blog hoppers!!!!

I hope you enjoy my blog! Enter my way-cool Giveaway!! Come back and visit again SOON!!

14 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Herris Sarrano but now I'm intrigued!

    Hopping through!

    http://readingtopenguins.blogspot.com/2011/10/following-friday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. They make you nervous?! LOL...

    New Follower here! My FF Post

    By the way, thank you for posting my event banner (31 Days). I really appreciate it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be a cute pirate costume! I'm not sure about the characters. I haven't read about any of them. =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I've heard great things about The Blue Sword. I'd like to read more McKinley.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good choice, old follower, here's mine http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/10/feature-and-follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great answer with Damar - it seems like The Blue Sword has been on my to-read list forever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went as a pirate one year. It was so much fun! My outfit was kinda like that one - but with a purple scarf and big hoop earrings instead of the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, thanks for stopping by and the NaNoWriMo support! My favorite Halloween costume is Scarlett O'Hara. I've never actually dressed up as Scarlett but I always wanted to!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a pretty tame pirate costume:)
    Enjoyed reading your answers.

    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction (new follower)

    http://fansoffiction.blogspot.com/2011/10/feature-and-follow-friday-and-book_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hopping by: I think pirates make great costumes! Have a great weekend....

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Blue Sword was one of my favorites. LOVED Harry!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! New follower here!

    Cheers and happy weekend!
    Ems

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh you've just reminded me I have The Blue Sword sitting unread on my bookshelf! Must pick it up! And dinner in space sounds like the greatest thing ever!

    I chose Ai Ling from Silver Phoenix cos that girl loves to eat!

    New follower hopping through.
    http://booksforone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol, I agree about my favorites making me nervous! I think you'd have a great dinner though. :)

    Hope you had a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

This is an award-free, tag-free zone. Thank you for understanding!!!!

Sweet! Thanks for commenting - I love it!!

Please excuse the word verification. I'm not interested in comment advertising!! Lol.