Thursday, October 27, 2011

Friday - Follow & Blog Hop FUN!!

Welcome to Colorimetry!!!!

Follow my book blog Friday is hosted by Parajunkie and Alison Can Read...

Q. If you could have dinner with your favorite book character, who would you eat with and what would you serve?


Honestly... my favorite book characters make me nervous.

I would want to try a cup of Malak with Harry in Damar, but I'd be so quiet, I'd make a fool of myself. (The Blue Sword by Robin McKinley)

For the best dinner, though? I'd have to go with Herris Serrano's employer, what was her name? (anyone?!) She had fresh ingredients grown on her space ship and an in-space-ship cook to deliver. I was drooling reading about that! (Herris Sarrano by Elizabeth Moon)

I chose two characters named Harry/Herris?!?!  What does that say about me? Weird.



I'm HAPPILY participating in Crazy For Book's Book Blogger Hop.

Book Blogger Hop“What is your favorite Halloween costume?
Even if you don’t celebrate, what kinds of costumes do you like?”







Um... something Piraty like this, only, can I borrow the bod, too?!  hahaha




WELCOME to all blog hoppers!!!!

I hope you enjoy my blog! Enter my way-cool Giveaway!! Come back and visit again SOON!!