It's All About Books is kindly hosting this git-it-together weekend for bloggers workin' on their blogs. (Complete with enthusiastic music & tweet partays.) Weekends are super busy for me, but I'll get this stuff done (eventually). First off, sharing the plan!
I'm doin' stuff, like....
1. Figuring out where my feedburner thingame went. I threw it off track, I think, not for the first time. I copy-n-paste a lot and some formats don't fit in smoothly for some reason. humph.
- new button?!
- (the elusive) banner!!!
3. Figuring out my format for hosting authors & books... that aren't reviews, but more like interviews or highlights with giveaways. I need a system so I don't confuse myself, especially if I'm going to give more books away. ( Yikes! Already there!!) Then I need to respond to a bucket load of review requests and update my About Me & Sidebar for receiving requests again.
4. Fix my Google Advertising... I think I threw it off, too. :-)
5. Could I write up a skeleton review outline so I don't forget to discuss the cover 1/2 the time or suddenly leave off the rating? Is that too much to ask?!?!
6. I'd like to set up a casual setting, too, where I can dump thoughts regularly. Um... not like "scheduled" regularly, more like randomly regularly. I was thinking about that with the "Have a cup of tea" title. I love having friends over to sit around and chat over a cup of tea - or very fine coffee!! And that's what I was thinking, something along those lines. Very visit-y.
I can't stop with 6 things... that's an even number. Let's see..... (yes, I realize I gave 8 books away - drove me crazy. I nearly kept a book just to oddify the numbers.)
7........ Think of something else I need to do. :-)
Go ahead and give me more suggestions. I can take it. *bracing for impact* Or leave me a comment if you're bloggiesta-ing and I'll swing by to get inspiration!!