Saturday, August 4, 2012

Snapshot - Classic Cruise-In's

Alyce @ At Home with Books hosts the Saturday Snapshot. August 4th is a BIG DAY for me... it's the 8th Annual Abundant Life Cruise-In. I'll be there from 7:00am 'til 4:00pm. Classic vehicles start arriving before 8am & I'm on the Registration table. I'm so excited, I can't sleep. Lol. It's going to be a lot of fun.

So, I'm showing pictures of cruise-in's we've attended the last couple weeks. There's a few going on every weekend all summer. My Cool, Man restored this '71 Chevy truck.





And... as I'm on the team collecting donations for our raffle, I had to take a picture of this other raffle. I bought tickets and won two awesome things off these tables. A dippin' dish I don't know what to do with & a basket of sundae stuff - tall glasses, long ice cream spoons & vanilla syrup. I should have gotten pictures of my prizes, but I just opened the basket and whipped up some sundaes. Lol.


I'll be taking lots of pictures of "my" show to share with you for next Saturday. I can't wait!!!

8 comments:

  1. Those look like a lot of fun to go to. I haven't been to an old car event in years (my parents used to take me to them). I hope the event goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, it looks a huge event. Do people actually race, or do they just admire the vehicles?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now my husband would enjoy a show like that. He's worked on cars some, mostly his own. Sundae prize sounds good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to seeing your pictures next week. These ones were great to look at. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to hear that you actually won some great stuff. I haven't been to a show in years but your pics bring back great memories. I'll have to try to find one before the summer is over. Thanks for reminding me of what great fun they are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG -- we went to a similar event recently and have some photos I may post next week.

    ReplyDelete

This is an award-free, tag-free zone. Thank you for understanding!!!!

Sweet! Thanks for commenting - I love it!!

Please excuse the word verification. I'm not interested in comment advertising!! Lol.