Sunday, August 5, 2012

Summer Wrap-Up Read-a-Thon

Hosted by Jude @ In Between & Jennifer @ Some Like it Paranormal...

Read-a-thon Signups

Oh yes... I'm reading!!  I know... it's already Day #2. Well. I'm here. I'm just READING!!  Lol.

I've started Seeds of War, Vampire Academy, & Glass Houses... and I hope to read Palace of Stone, The Gunslinger, and maybe The Ship Who Sang. (Click the covers to find 'em on Goodreads.)

Seeds of War (Eden's Root Trilogy, #2)   Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)  Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1)  Palace of Stone (Princess Academy #2)  The Gunslinger (The Dark Tower, #1)  The Ship Who Sang (Brainship, #1)

I just finished Crystal Singer. It wasn't on my schedule to read at all. Again. But I'm glad I did!!

Crystal Singer (Crystal Singer, #1)

If anyone's lookin' to get their hands on some free e-books to review, The Young Adult Bookclub is really awesome.  That's where I heard about Jude's great readathon. Are you thinking about joining a Readathon?  I think you can still sign up HERE with almost 300 other enthusiastic readers.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Glad you are reading! You can start anytime. I planned it and I am barely starting! LOL I was away on a rafting trip. So glad you are starting Vampire Academy. It is an amazing series and one of my all time favorites. You don't get to meet the amazing and wonderful and perfect Adrian Ivashkov until book 2 Frostbite but he is my favorite book crush.
    Thanks so much for joining us! Happy reading and good luck getting through your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetheart! how have you been? =9

    I hope you enjoy Vampire Academy! I LOVE that series and I LOVE Dimitri even more mohahahaha!!! totally delicious!!
    Im looking forward to your review of Princess Academy, I want to know what you think about these books that I recently discovered =9. Book one is well acclaimed so Im excited to know more about them.

    ENjoy your reads sweetheart <3

    Happy reading!
    Dazzling Reads

    ReplyDelete

This is an award-free, tag-free zone. Thank you for understanding!!!!

Sweet! Thanks for commenting - I love it!!

Please excuse the word verification. I'm not interested in comment advertising!! Lol.