Friday, August 23, 2013

New on my Nook

Thems of us who own (awesome) Nooks need to know what's out there, you know?  My fav new email delivery service for getting me hooked up with DEALS is BookBub.  I signed up and checked some boxes... and now I get Nook deals delivered daily. (You can check any e-reader you have, not just B&N's.)

I really should not have admitted that. Or at least, got them to pay me for the mention. Lol. I will (happily) add that Kathy's Feed Your Reader is a very handy blog to subscribe to for deals. I'm stocking up on my Kindle-for-PC so I'll have a couple year's worth of reading material should I ever get a Kindle. (I hoard books. What of it?)

These are new on my Nook. You might be interested in some of these, if you didn't realize they were on sale (click on the cover or title to go to B&N. Also on sale on Amazon.)

Crossroads
Crossroads by Mary Ting - FREE

Enchanted
Enchanted by Alethea Kontis $1.99
Hint: If you tour with Prism & you haven't read this yet, you might want to nab it.

MILA 2.0: Origins: The Fire
Mila 2.0 Origins The Fire novella by Debra Driza FREE

Distant Dreams
Distant Dreams by Judith Pella & Tracie Peterson FREE

Hourglass (Hourglass Series #1)  Timepiece: An Hourglass Novel
Hourglass & Timepiece by Myra McEntire $1.99

The Homecoming Masquerade (Girls Wearing Black: Book One)
The Homecoming Masquerade by Spencer Baum

A Cast of Stones
A Cast of Stones by Patrick W Carr
Do you have this, yet? Do you?!  GET IT!!!!!

What other Nook deals have you gotten recently that I missed?  Do share!!!  :-D