Exciting NEWS!! I love fairytales!!!! :-D Wha-? You already knew that?! Phfththfffft Maybe you already know that one of my favorite things to do is recreate some of my favorite things about one of the tales in images? Ya? :-) Reading Scarlet, remembering Cinder... this post was a delight to create:
Cinderella tells a story...
1 - All is not well... it is, in fact, very bad except for the friendship of animals.
2. Hope beyond hope... silly, really, but there's hope.
3. Unbelievable beauty. (It is too beautiful to be real.)
4. There's also a pumpkin. Some shoes. A clock.
5. There is leaving... daring to do something different. So brave.
6. A formidable castle... containing the most handsome of princes... eep!
7. There is pressure, tension... fear.
6. A confidence that wells up inside, undaunted.
7. But time runs out... nothing is quite right.
8. Important things are left unfinished.
9. There isn't time to make things right.
10. Hurry, hurry! It all falls apart.
11. A complete disaster.
12. Dare to be like Cinderella...
13. Dreams really do come true!
Follow these beautiful pictures back to their source via Pinterest.
Which picture is your favorite?